Facilities & Floor Plan
- Space for 15 cars, parked in the driveway
- Main door entry phone linked to phone system, with video link to TVs
- Fob/keypad operated main door access
- Latest fob operated NACOS certified intruder alarm with panic buttons and optional monitoring
- Fire alarm system linked to main alarm panel.
The property is not overlooked and is surrounded by farmland offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
- Business telephone switchboard with DECT cordless handsets throughout
- ADSL Broadband connection
- Cat5e Switched Gigabyte Ethernet to all main rooms
- WiFi wireless coverage throughout
- HD, Satellite, Terrestrial, DAB & FM distribution with Sky remote distributed to Kitchen and Library
- Remote control interior mood lighting
Disabled access is limited to a 840mm wide bridge, due to the moat.
- the first floor is located above Dining Room/Library
- in addition to this 2D floor plan we also have a 3D interactive floor plan
Thought to be Britain’s oldest continuously inhabited house
- Our Manor