Fabulous Country Houses
We are ideally located for trips to some of the countries best local attractions such as Hampton Court, Loseley Park and even a night at the theatre at London’s West End. Here are just a few of our favourite local attractions for some inspiration to help make create your perfect stay:
- Claremont Landscape Garden
- Hannah Peschar Sculpture Garden
- Hampton Court
- Hatchlands Park
- Loseley Park
- Painshill Park
- Petworth Park
- Polesden Park
- Winkworth Arboretum
Things to do locally
- Direct access to local walking in Surrey Hills. More »
- Boat trips through scenic Surrey countryside on the River Wey. More »
- Yvonne Arnaud theatre showing pre West End productions. More »
- Excellent local shopping just ten minutes away in Guildford – historic market town with cathedral.
- Within easy reach of the historic properties of Polesdon Lacey, Clandon Park, Hatchlands Park, Petworth Estate and Loseley Park.
- Visit the Royal Horticultural Society’s gardens at Wisley. More »
- Visit the Hannah Peschar Sculpture Garden, Ockley and Churt Sculpture Park. More »
- Visit Watts Gallery in Compton, as featured on BBC’s Restoration Village programme. More »
- Easy access to Farnborough Air Show and Wimbledon Tennis Championships.
- Horse racing at Sandown Park, Epsom and Ascot.
- Watch international polo at either Windsor Lawns or Cowdrey Arms Park.
- Close to Chessington World of Adventure and Thorpe Parke.
- Golf, fishing, and tennis available.