Covid-19 Terms and Conditions
Government Regulation and Guidance
We will be following Government guidelines for operating as a self catered accommodation premises, https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-meeting-with-others-safely-social-distancing
We will refund in full for any unused nights if Government guidelines state we are closed for business before your arrival.
1. Any guest should not arrive if they have a temperature, feel unwell or display any other Covid-19 related symptoms such as a high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
2. Should guests fall ill with suspected Covid-19 during their stay, current guidance is for a test to be carried out immediately. Should the test be positive, all guests will be asked to safely depart to their normal residence and self isolate for 14 days.
3. We are unable to refund any remaining nights as the house will have to be re sanitised and deep cleaned. If guests are unable to return to their own residence then each extra day will be charged at £1000 including VAT
Ordinarily you would be welcomed by a member of staff or the owners for check in. To reduce risk you will now be provided with an entry code for the front door and we will be available via telephone or facetime for a virtual welcome.
1. Please provide your own towels for swimming. You will need to change at the house as the changing room in the pool will be closed.
2. The bath towels provided by us are for use within the house only. There is a washing machine and tumble dryer at the house.
1.The tennis court will be available as normal throughout your stay.
2. Please provide your own racquets and balls.
3.We ask that guests keep to the signposted routes for access as the owners are shielding currently.
We are asking guests if they would prefer to bring their own pillows or bedding? We will provide professionally laundered sanitised bed linens and bath/hand towels.
We would ask that guests leave all towels and bathmats in baths upon departure. All bedding should be left on beds for our housekeepers to change.
The gas barbecue will be available and freshly sanitised for each group.
1. We will have at least 48 hours between turn arounds. Our housekeeping team will be using PPE and the correct viricidal cleaning products when they set up the house. Cleaning products will also be provided for guests to use during your stay.
2. We are unable to offer a cleaning service during your stay to protect both guests and staff.
1. We are happy for you to arrange a grocery delivery from Ocado, Sainsbury’s or Tesco. Ordinarily we would receive and unpack this on your behalf before arrival. However, with the current situation we ask that guests receive their own deliveries after arrival to reduce any risk.
2. We advise that drivers pull up at the end of the covered walkway and deliver on trolleys via the walled garden to the old front door.
3. Please provide your mobile number when placing your order so the driver has a point of contact.
We are currently unable to allow any non-resident visitors in the house during your stay. We do ask that you conform to this as failure to do so will result in all guests leaving without refund.
Great Tangley Manor very occasionally surprises us.
Most issues can be resolved over the phone. In the event that the owners/staff need to access the property to fix anything we would ask that guests limit contact and maintain social distancing as much as possible. Masks and gloves will be provided in the study drawer