Luxurious Grade I 11th Century Moated Manor house
Welcome to Great Tangley Manor
Surrounded by beautiful Victorian gardens and situated on the edge of the Surrey Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, we are able to offer seclusion and tranquillity within easy reach of excellent local amenities and less than an hour from London.
Whether it's family events, a tanquil and relaxing yoga meditation retreat, the perfect venue for a corporate retreat, a peaceful sanctuary from which to visit London or other wonderful uses that have made our Manor, your Manor for so many delighted guests over the years; you are sure to enjoy your stay at Great Tangley Manor. Call us to discuss your requirements.
What our clients say
- Tangley Manor - Great! »
- “Exactly as described on their web site, the property is a delightful mix of historic manor with…
- A Dream House »
- “The house was a dream come true for us - we had a special, memorable time there. The house was very…
- Excellent venue for Corporate retreat »
- “It was the perfect venue for a corporate retreat. Near to London, total privacy, comfortable and…
A couple of FAQs
- “Can I invite extra guests to Great Tangley when I am staying?”
- Quick answer:
We are happy for you to invite up to 4 extra guests free of charge.Full answer »
- “Do you rent the rooms out individually?”
The house is let as a whole for groups of 1-12 guests (5 bedrooms), rather than on a room-by-room basis.
Featured video review
Looking for a copy of the Great Tangley Manor brochure?
Thought to be Britain’s oldest continuously inhabited house
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Great Tangley Manor is a Grade 1 listed property that has been a dwelling for nearly 1,000 years. The first mention of the manor is in the Domesday Book in 1086 where it was described as a royal hunting lodge More »